Crowns, Inlay, Onlays, and Bridges in Nashville, TN
These ceramic restorations can be used to fix a variety of issues: strengthening broken or fractured teeth, improving the look of discolored or misshapen teeth, and replacing missing teeth.
- Crowns not only improve the appearance of your teeth, they can repair broken or strengthen fractured teeth as well.
- All ceramic and zirconia options, no metals.
- In most cases, we can provide the permanent crown or in/onlay in a single visit using our CEREC technology — preventing the inconvenience of a temporary crown and the need to return for a second appointment.
Our treatment goal is to provide the most conservative treatment available. Sometimes, the existing damage or risk to a tooth requires more invasive options to achieve the best long-term result.
Are one of the most common dental procedures because they can be used for a variety of needs:
- like fixing a cavity that is too big for a filling.
- strengthening a broken or fractured tooth.
- altering the appearance of a poorly colored or shaped tooth.
Can be a long term alternative option to a dental implant for replacing missing teeth. Bridges connect crowns on teeth on both sides of a missing tooth to replace what’s been lost.
Inlays and Onlays
Are wonderfully conservative options when the cavity or damage to a tooth is beyond what a filling can predictably repair but not significant enough that the whole tooth needs to be covered with a crown. They allow the affected part to be repaired and replaced with a bonded ceramic restoration while leaving the unaffected healthy enamel alone.