Welcome to Nashville Restorative Dentistry, where we are redefining dentistry and restoring confidence
Dr. Jones, Dr. Estes, and the talented team at Nashville Restorative Dentistry are committed to elevating dental care for individuals in Franklin, Nashville, Brentwood, Cool Springs, and beyond.
The “Restorative” in our name centers on our holistic desire to see patients truly restored in whatever area they have a need. Whether it be restoring confidence by creating a dazzling new smile, restoring function by fixing or replacing damaged or missing teeth, or restoring health by removing dangerous materials like mercury and sources of infection and inflammation like abscessed teeth or gum disease. Regardless of your needs, we want to be your ally and a trusted information source to help empower you to make the oral health care decisions that are best for you.
We offer a full scope of dental treatment services for all ages of the family:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Oral Surgery and Implant Placement
- Holistic Dental Care
- Sedation Dentistry
- TMJ Pain Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Gum Disease Therapy and Preventative Care
Visit our services page to learn more about all the services we provide.
We know your time is valuable, and getting to dental appointments can be difficult. Our goal is to provide excellence in every service we offer and create efficiency for you by completing as much of your dental care as possible in one place. That means avoiding unnecessary additional appointments with other providers all over town. We rarely have to refer our patients to specialists’ offices. Our investments in technology and ongoing training revolve around supporting your utmost safety, comfort, a pleasant experience, and exceptional results.
Oral health is paramount to overall wellbeing. We emphasize identifying and eliminating the causes of problems rather than simply treating symptoms. By eliminating infection, inflammation, and harmful materials in the mouth, you can ensure that nothing in your mouth contributes to ongoing systemic health risks. Healthy mouths are then maintained with ongoing preventive dental care.
We promote oral health and overall wellbeing with:
- High-tech and holistic dental methods and materials to prevent and treat oral problems and protect the teeth, gums, and mouth
- Safe mercury removal and metal-free treatment options
- Technologies include digital x-rays, 3D CT imaging, intraoral digital impression CAD-CAM scanners, CEREC same-day crowns, and 3D printing.
- Conservative and advanced restorative dental procedures include same-day crowns, inlays, onlays, and BPA-free white fillings.
- Periodontal disease and gum disease treatment utilizing ozone.
- Minimally-invasive pinhole gum grafting.
- Treatments for complex restorative cases and full mouth rehabilitation/reconstruction options.
- Tooth replacement with titanium or zirconia dental implants – for a single tooth up to full mouth implant restorations utilizing digitally planned All-on-4, All-on-X treatment options.
- Surgical options, such as extractions of impacted wisdom teeth, sinus lifts, and bone grafting utilizing advanced PRF (platelet-rich fibrin) to speed recovery.
- Advanced cosmetic procedures, including KöR® teeth whitening / deep bleaching and DURAthin® / Microthin prepless veneers
- Invisalign®, a cosmetic and removable alternative to silver metal braces
- Accurate diagnoses and treatment of temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJD)
- Diagnostics and therapies for sleep-disordered breathing like Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
We know a visit to the dentist can be a source of anxiety for many patients. To help ease your mind, we offer all levels of sedation. These options include nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”), oral conscious sedation with prescription medications, and general anesthesia. General anesthesia services are provided in our comfortable office setting by our partners at Nashville Office Based Anesthesia (NOBA). Sedation dentistry is an invaluable tool that safely helps relax patients with dental fear and anxiety and allows them to receive the care they want with little to no memory of being in the dental office. It is also a fantastic option for patients wishing to complete a large amount of treatment in one long appointment rather than multiple shorter appointments.
We work hard to prevent financial concerns from standing in the way of the dental care that you need or want to be healthy and happy. We offer many payment methods, prepayment discounts, as well as CareCredit® financing to help with the cost of treatment; that even includes zero-interest financing options for most treatment plans.
We are happy to have provided a glimpse into who we are at Nashville Restorative Dentistry. Now that you know a bit about us, we look forward to getting to know you and your family. Please book an appointment at our office in Franklin by calling us at (615) 640-8494 or requesting an appointment here.
GBT Certified Practice!
Dr. Jones was awarded a certificate for his work as a qualified provider of the GBT hygiene program, establishing Nashville Restorative Dentistry as a GBT center of excellence in preventative, professional oral care. Guided Biofilm Therapy (GBT) is a new Swiss breakthrough that has enabled dental hygienists to revolutionize the patient experience by substituting traditional methods for an innovative approach that provides pain-free and anxiety-free oral care for people of all ages.
Do you want to transform your smile? Replace a missing tooth? Straighten your teeth with Invisalign? To make things easier on YOU, we are now offering FREE virtual consults!
Connect with us today and get your questions answered in three easy steps:
- Upload a smile selfie or photo of an area of concern.
- Let us know what you want to change and we will create a personalized video with recommendations.
- View your video and schedule an appointment.
Get to Know Nashville Restorative Dentistry
What is Restorative Dentistry?
3 Easy Steps to
Confidence & Relief
Schedule an appointment.
We’ll always take the time to hear you out, listening carefully to understand what your goals and priorities are for your dental care. In other words, what is most important to you?
Develop a treatment plan.
We guide you through potential treatments and work with you to determine your payment options, so you can decide what works best for you.
Start smiling again.
We take a holistic approach to oral health, aiming to treat the underlying cause of your problems, not just the symptoms. At the end of the day, the most important thing is that you benefit from improved long-term health and confidence in your smile.